There were 212 press releases posted in the last 24 hours and 303,992 in the last 365 days.
SHERIDAN, WYOMING, UNITED STATES, November 22, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ -- IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Food Traceability Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, the global food traceability market size reached a value of US$ 16.46 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach a value of US$ 29.22 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.60% during 2022-2027. Portable Data Terminal Barcode Scanner
Food traceability refers to identifying and validating various stages of the food chain from production to distribution. The process involves recognizing the origin of food and its destination from where it is expected to be distributed to different end-users. It helps to maintain the record of the flow of the products. The food traceability system plays an essential role in food investigations, and the global food trade as multi-ingredient food is made of materials that come from a variety of food chains & countries.
Request Free Sample Report (Exclusive Offer on this report): https://www.imarcgroup.com/food-traceability-market/requestsample
The global market is majorly driven by the growing demand for safe-to-consume products among the consumers. In line with this, rapid development, and utilization of advanced technology-based solutions such as infrared, RFID, biometrics, barcode, NFC, and sensors are significantly contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, the increase in foodborne diseases and food adulteration incidents are positively influencing the market growth across the globe. Besides this, stringent regulations imposed by the government of various countries for the adoption of food traceability system is catalyzing the market growth. Moreover, the introduction of new food traceability equipment, such as personal digital assistance with GPS and thermal printers, is creating a positive outlook for the market. Additionally, an increase in demand for food traceability systems in the agri-food sector is providing a boost to the market growth worldwide.
Ask Analyst for Instant Discount and Download Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/food-traceability-market
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
• Bar Code Integrators Inc • C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc • Carlisle Technology • Cognex Corporation • FoodLogiQ • Honeywell International Inc • Impinj Inc • International Business Machines Corporation • MASS Group • OPTEL Group • SGS S.A • Zebra Technologies Corporation
• RFID/RTLS • Global Positioning System (GPS) • Barcode • Infrared • Biometrics
• PDA with GPS • Thermal Printers • 2D and 1D Scanners • Tags and Labels • Sensors • Others
• Meat and Livestock • Fresh Produce and Seeds • Dairy Products • Beverage Products • Fisheries • Others
• Food Manufacturers • Warehouse/Pack Farms • Food Retailers • Government Departments • Others
• North America (United States, Canada) • Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others) • Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others) • Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others) • Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key Highlights of the Report:
• Market Performance (2016-2021) • Market Outlook (2022-2027) • Porter’s Five Forces Analysis • Market Drivers and Success Factors • SWOT Analysis • Value Chain • Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
• https://www.imarcgroup.com/hand-tools-market • https://www.imarcgroup.com/shunt-reactor-market • https://www.imarcgroup.com/companion-animal-health-market • https://www.imarcgroup.com/reverse-osmosis-membrane-market • https://www.imarcgroup.com/mobile-phone-accessories-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Elena Anderson IMARC Services Private Limited +1 6317911145 email us here
EIN Presswire's priority is source transparency. We do not allow opaque clients, and our editors try to be careful about weeding out false and misleading content. As a user, if you see something we have missed, please do bring it to our attention. Your help is welcome. EIN Presswire, Everyone's Internet News Presswire™, tries to define some of the boundaries that are reasonable in today's world. Please see our Editorial Guidelines for more information.
Qr Barcode Scanner Handheld © 1995-2022 Newsmatics Inc. dba EIN Presswire All Right Reserved.